Savyasachi Movie Genuine Review
Naga Chaitanya’s most awaited film Savyasachi has hit the screens today world wide. Bollywood beauty Nidhhi Agerwal is the female lead in this film. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the film has legendary MM Keeravani as music director. The movie is bankrolled by prestigious banner Mythri Movie Makers. Madhavan, Bhumika, Satya, Vennela Kishore, Hyper Aadhi and others played important roles in the film.
Here we give a genuine Savyasachi review.
Naga Chaitanya is Savyasachi (Ambidextrous) and his left hand always troubles him. Naga Chaitanya who is the senior Nidhhi Agerwal meets her after six for an AD film shoot in USA. As, the ad film clicks well they get close each other. Meanwhile there’s for a shock for Naga Chaitanya as a blast happens in his sister Bhumika’s home. Later Chay comes to know that Madhavan has done this and He starts searching for Bhumika’s daughter. Answer for the questions like How Chay finds the girl and rescues her from Madhavan ? Why Madhavan is doing all these things? Will Chay’s left hand helps him or troubles him in this proccess? will be reamaining story.
- Chay has nailed the role. The way he carried the emotions especially the left hand scenes and he also made the fights look super realistic. This time he has improved a lot in dance. As usually in romantic scenes he has done his best
- Madhavan’s performance and Nidhhi Agerwal’s glamour
- Comedy in First Half & Action Scenes in Second half
- BGM in 2nd Half (which lifted the film and has taken it to the next level) and even the songs are too good
- Dance Choreography (Especially Ninnu Road Meedha Song) and Cinematography are top notch
- Rich Production Values of Mythri Movie Makers
- Chandoo Mondeti did a great job in helming the emotional scenes
- Rao Ramesh, Bhumika and the comedy gang Vennela Kishore, Sathya, Hyper Aadhi have done justice to their roles.
- Nagarjuna References worked out very well.
- Though the ambidextrous concept is new, the revenge story look’s quite predictable and routine
- Madhavan’s role is not that powerful. Dubbing for him is also not okay.
- Some unnecessary comedy in the first half.
- Some parts of the film looks little dragged.
Final Verdict :
on the whole, if you can ignore some unnecessary scenes in the movie, Savyasachi will be a good entertainer for normal audience. But for Akkineni fans, this film is feast. Especially, the songs, Nagarjuna references and the electrifying fights give fans a lot of high.
Go for it!
All Latest News Rating : 3.0/5.0